Friday, January 23, 2015

Betrayal and Forgiveness

BETRAYAL

I want to wrap you up nicely in a bright green body bag with neon pink hearts and then
throw you off a cliff
into the hungry mouth of the ocean
and then I want to dive in after you
pull you out
lay you on the sand
and then I'll eat your soul out
then spit it back into your guts
and then I'll ravage you with fiercely dark starving sexy kisses
and then I want to walk away
and leave you lying there alone
your soul in pieces
and the bats flying back into your mouth.

forgiveness

I know I left you alone and desolate
putting your pieces back together
As I drifted away on my favorite cloud
I felt like a champ
The victorious one
But then I felt a part of my soul missing
I spun around to find it
There it was  in your sweet smile and gentle caress
I coaxed you onto the cloud with me
Blissfully we floated away reveling in our matching darkness
Elated  because we both know our bright light is always there

♥~~~I felt it when you held my hand this morning~~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment